LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday 16 September 2011

Day Two of Detox

Feeling excellent today. Today is vegetable day and I love my vegies. Everyone I talk to seems to prefer fruit over veg. Whats up with that?

On the detox you're meant to eat this soup stuff as often as you can and I was struggling until my sister suggested I blend it. D'oh! So now instead of it tasting of watery tomato and chunks of mushy vegetables, it now tastes of tomato and vegetable soup and it's eatable! Huge relief! I'm currently eating a salad at the moment and I'm trying to think of what I should do for exercise.

I cant tell you how badly I want to lose weight and become fit. I just feel and look like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, only with more acne and less cravat. I'm only 23 and I feel much older. I fit an 18/20 top and bottom and my kegger-gut makes me feel horrible. I've done most diets there are, Jenny Craig, Kate Morgan, The Lemon Detox Diet, starving myself and many, many more.

Nothing worked because I quit. If it ever got too hard, I just quit and went back to eating double quarter pounders and spicy chicken wings. I have a couple of friends weddings/engagements over the next few months and I am sick of being big and alone.

Shoving fatty foods in my face and pushing everyone away. How am I ever going to meet anyone?
This is hard for me as I'm not used to being so candid about myself.

I'll start adding my stats:
Current Weight: 95.8kgs
Short Term Goal Weight: 85.8kgs

I have been in the 90's for so many years, I actually don't know what it's like to see 80 something. I think I'll cry when I reach 89. Well, the only way for me to do that is to keep doing what I've been doing; drink water, eat fruit and vegetables and exercise. When I figure out how to get pictures on here, I'll do it.

Went to the Christmas Shop earlier. I love it there! I have this Christmas train with lights on lay-by and I'm slowly paying it off. Soon it shall be all mine! Co-workers are beginning to ask if I have started my Christmas shopping. Last year I left it to the last minute and paid dearly for it. You know whats left on the shelf at that point? Broken mugs and broken dreams. Yeah.

I love Christmas and usually host it and I've put my card in to host it again this year, fingers crossed! Going out for a drive.
Much love, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment