LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday 16 September 2011

Day One and I'm feeling great!

I hopped on my old enemy -the scales- this morning and weighed in at 95.8kgs. Pretty happy as I was 98 in the  middle of Aug. I've started a detox under the direction of a doctor. It's a lot of fruit, a lot of veg, a lot of water and a lot of exercise. Pretty simple, yet effective, or so I'm told. I just need to follow it to the letter.

I've managed to get in a bit of exercise and I'm drinking my own weight in water. It's been a long day and Ricky Gervais is on telly, so I'll keep it short and sweet. Heading off to a wine-tasting tomorrow. Won't be drinking, I'm the designated driver. Woo. Around 20min drive from here is some of the best wineries around and the weather is starting to shake off Winter and the beach is around 20mins from here too, so I know that I'll have a nice drive regardless.

I'll post DAY TWO tomorrow and keep you up to date.
Much love, Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment